Приемник Radiolink R12DSM, 2.4G 12 Channels DSSS &FHSS
Two signal working mode: Blue/purple LED, SBUS signal , 12 channels totally. Red LED always, PPM signal, 12 channels totally. SBUS and PPM signal change: Short press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from SBUS to PPM. The red LED indicates the PPM and blue/purple indicates SBUS.
How to match code with transmitter:
1. Place the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R12DSM.
3. There is a black button on the R12DSM, press the binding button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about 8 times blinking, match code success when receiver signal LED always on!
Receiver’s Antenna Installation：
To obtain the best results of the diversity function, please refer to the following instructions:
1.The two antennas must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2.The two antennas should be placed at 90 degrees to each other.
This is not a critical figure, but the most important thing is to keep the antennas away from each other as much as possible. Larger models can have large metal objects that can attenuate the RF signal. In this case the antennas should be placed at both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3.The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal, carbon and fuel tank by at least a half inch. The coaxial part of the antennas does not need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a tight radius.
4.Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise source as much as possible.
*The two antennas should be placed at 90 degrees to each other. *The Illustration demonstrates how the antenna should be placed.
*Receiver Vibration and Waterproofing: The receiver contains precision electronic parts. Be sure to avoid vibration, shock, and temperature extremes. For protection, wrap the receiver in foam rubber or other vibration-absorbing materials. It is also a good idea to waterproof the receiver by placing it in a plastic bag and securing the open end of the bag with a rubber band before wrapping it with foam rubber. If you accidentally get moisture or fuel inside the receiver, you may experience intermittent operation or a crash. If in doubt, return the receiver to our service center for service.
1) Channels: 12 channels
2) Working voltage: 4.8-6V
3) Working current: 40-180mA（input voltage: 5V）
4) Size: 30*15 MM
5) Weight: 2.5g
6) Detachable antenna
7) 4096 section precision, 0.5us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
8) Control distance: about 1100 meters ground and 4000 meters air, actually control distance depends on the environment.