BETAFPV Moxon Antenna
The Moxon antenna is designed and manufactured by BETAFPV for the 2.4G/915MHz/868MHz TX module. The Moxon antenna is directional antenna with a high gain of 5.5dbi to the front.
- Coaxial cable length: 49mm(2.4G)/72mm(915M/868M)
- Connector: SMA Male
- Gain: 5.6dBi(2.4G)/5.7dBi(915M)/5.7dBi(868M)
- VSWR: <2.0(2.4G)/<1.5(915M)/<1.5(868M)
- Suggested for: Any 2.4G/915MHz/868MHz TX module or radios.
Which antenna should I choose? Can it replace the stock radios antenna on the Frsky Taranis series or TBS Tango series?
Pilots would upgrade their radios that already support swappable antennas with this Moxon antenna. Note that do NOT use the antenna with the wrong frequency. Even they look almost the same outside, but they will have totally different performance in the wrong frequency point.
The BETAFPV Moxon antenna is directional to the front. Below is the antenna 3D radiation pattern image.
- 2 * BETAFPV Moxon antenna